Sunday, September 5, 2010

Posting, inventory and R&R

I Know, Keep saying my posting is light... Indeed it is. However, here are some photos of an Art Deco compact that will soon be a listing in my Etsy store. I will also offer a lovely victorian locket Engraved with sweet little birds, faceted victorian jet earrings and a beautiful flower brooch. Must get to work listing!

There is another photo you may recognize.. That of a fabulous circa 1918 Aqua Marine Cabochon and platinum ring that will have a new home at the end of this month. Congratulations Cynthia! I am so happy for you to have such a special ring for your very own!

I'll be off in our lovely little airstream for a couple of days... I'm going to remember to take some pictures and post. A beautiful time of year to head out into nature.... in style and comfort. I have to say... nothing like an airstream, creature comforts along with the great outdoors. Highly recommend it.



Cynthia's RIng!




Amazing Art Deco Compact