Thursday, March 4, 2010

Frida Kahlo Inspiration







These lovely photos and styling are in the Spring/Summer 2010 issue of Seattle Bride Magazine. I am inspired! The bright colors of the floral head pieces in contrast to the white gowns. Of course I love seeing the vintage jewelry. The pairing is unexpected, "un-bridal", and divine.

The Jewelry is from a lovely Store, "Isadora's" in Seattle.

The very pretty "Voila" trumpet gown by Amy Kuschel. From Something Blue Boutique.

Kathlin Argiro hair flower from Calla Bridal.

Styled by: Emilie Maslow

Photography: Zee Wendell

Beautiful!

1 comment:

eastgame said...

Thanks a lot for sharing the article on cash. fashion guess Become fashionable pioneeris my great love.That's a awesome article. I enjoyed the article a lot while reading. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. I want to say very thank you for this great informations, now I understand about it,thank you!