Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Latest Additions to My Collection on Etsy and Soon to Ruby Lane.

I suppose This  Latest Additions Blog Post could also be titled "Got Deco? Part IV"

The Brilliant Red Czech Glass Necklace is a beautiful costume piece from the 1930's.  It is always good to see a costume piece that is in such great condition after all these years.  I cannot say that I have seen a necklace quite like this before. It looks stunning on.

The Marcasite and Chrysoprase Bracelet is another small piece of Art Work from the 1930's made in Germany.  I always feel a bit lucky when I find these pieces.

The Madonna and Child Pendant is from around/"Circa" 1930's as well. It is Italian and Definitely has an "Old World" look and feel to it..... Because it is old..... Enjoy!

                                           
                                                   
                                                    

No comments: