Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A sampling of Jewelry

As much as I love diamonds and colored stones, I thought I would take some photos of Silver Jewelry of different periods and style.

The Bracelet is part of my own collection and was a gift from a dear friend.  The Heart was a gift too.  Lucky girl I am.

The Bracelet is Mexican, So beautiful and rare.  Probably Circa 1940.

Finding really exceptional Mexican pieces is not easy.  They are out there, believe me, but certainly not easy to find.  So I feel really fortunate to have this lovely piece.  Thank you L.D.

The 1970's Silver and Onyx Necklace is made beautifully and lays on the neck like a collar.  The Navajo Petrified Agate Ring you've probably already viewed on my blog, but  I thought it was such a perfect fit for this photo shoot.  Both the Ring and Necklace are in my Etsy and Ruby Lane Stores.

Have a wonderful Week.







No comments: