Friday, March 26, 2010

Pink is Lovely.... so are cherry blossoms

I was enjoying the current issue of Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine over the weekend and really loved seeing the infusion of pink and the section dedicated to the Cherry Blossom. Check out the "Pretty in Pink" Issue!

I thought I would share some of those beautiful photos as well as a some pink inspiration from Camellia Vintage Collections.





Martha Stewart Weddings Spring Issue 2010
Photographs: Con Poulos


My "Pink" Photo Shoot this Saturday. The Arts and Crafts era Pink Rose Quartz Necklace is available in my Etsy store. The shoes are on loan for display. I date them from around 1910-1915. They were made in Paris for a shoe store in London, England. They are so amazing, I feel very fortunate to be able to use them for display. Thank you Laura!

No comments: