Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Etsy Wedding Guide and a little more




One of Camellia's rings has been included in the Etsy Wedding Attire Guide which is so nice to see.

Today on my blog I've added some pictures of a wedding veil that I have listed on Etsy. I feel very fortunate to be able to offer such a lovely piece. Wedding veils of this age and condition are very difficult to find. It is amazing that this veil is about 50 years old. This lovely piece came from a collector who has been collecting vintage clothing for 35 years and is incredibly knowledgeable. Sometimes I may sound like a broken record, but to find something like this is so difficult. Which is why I am so excited to be able to offer this to my customers.

As I have mentioned I Will be gradually adding some wonderful vintage clothing to my etsy site. I will also be adding a few more exquisite vintage bridal pieces by the first of the year.

No comments: